Monday, August 24, 2015

One Busy Summer

I can't believe Summer is almost gone!  It went by in a haze of caffeine fueled morning drives, long days on the water, and late night tackle rigging/tying sessions.  I can't complain, I've got the best job there is!  I want to thank all of my clients for another successful Tarpon Season. For the most part we enjoyed great weather and lots of fish to shoot at.  August has been really good so far and the fishing should stay strong through Sept.  Fall will be here before we know it!











3 comments:

  1. Phenomenal post. This is a decent blog that I will completely return
    Curso de wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much obliged to you for sharing this fantastic data. Your online journal is truly cool. It was really easy to understand experience.
    Curso de wordpress

    ReplyDelete